Friday, May 13, 2011

Kitty Kisses

kitty kisses by *autumnlove
kitty kisses, a photo by *autumnlove on Flickr.

I've always wanted to get something like this, so I was ecstatic when I finally did. It just so happens, I captured this by pure accident =D The girl in the photo is my best friend Tress and the kitty is Marley (named after Bob Marley) It's just the cutest thing since the color pink lol

I have off work today, So I went and got all of my hair cut off into my summer bob. I get it every year when it starts to get hot, because lord knows I have a lot of hair! The lady cutting my hair even mentioned that like multiple times (WOW you have soo much hair!!) I'm like yeah I know! That's why it all needs to be gone lol She agreed, if she had hair as thick as mine she'd chop it off too!!

It's been raining like every day. I don't mind it at all. I love sitting in the bed reading a book and listening to the rain hit the windows, and the cars driving by. I actually enjoy that I live on a pretty busy street. I love the cars, there's something soothing about them..

Speaking of books, I really do need to find more time to read. I've been trying, but work makes me sooo tired. I end up just wanting to lay in bed and do nothing else at night. I gotta find a solution, I have all these books to read and no time to do it in!

Speaking of time, I gotta go. Hubby should be home soon! Yayyyy =)

With Love,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment