Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Stupid car!!

Our stupid car broke :/ So, hubby came to pick me up from work, he shut off the car and leaned back in the seat to take a nap (I was taking forever.. opps) the lights came on by themselves dimmed out and than ultimately shut off again. By the time I came out, he had the hood of the car open and I'm like "OMG what did you do to the car!?" It wouldn't start, like at all. So I called my coworker who knows a lot about cars to look at it. He said he would... 2 days went by and nothing. I told my husband to just call the tow truck and have it taken to the shop.. THAN my coworker calls and asks why I had it towed and that he looked at it and was going to fix it... I'm like "HOW was I supposed to know this, when you never called me!!" He didn't even answer my texts or phone calls, like I had no idea he even looked at the car. So I ended up missing two days of work, and an important meeting!! Ugh.. Good news is, we had it fixed. Now we're just waiting for them to call and say when we can come get it. Something about the alternator belt. Idk, I know barely anything about cars lol

So.. That's been my week lol On a more pleasant note, I got Joshilyn Jackson's newest novel "backseat saints" I just started it, but so far, like all of her others.. I LOVE IT! I got lot's to do today, I'll write again soon enough.

With Love,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment