Friday, September 3, 2010

Colorful Pens

I had a cheer photo session scheduled for today, but it poured down rain so we had to cancel. I'm not really fretting about it because we needed this rain. It's been so hot and so humid the last couple of days. I was starting to think the 90 degree weather was here to stay. My thinking was wrong and I'm happy about that :P It's supposed to be 67 degrees tomorrow with more rain. Autumn-ish weather I can handle!! As for the cheer session, I'll do it another day when mother nature decides to agree with my plans.

I was bored today, stuck inside because of mother nature. I decided to take some photos. One of the things I decided to photograph are these purdy colorful pens I have. I've had them for awhile now, I don't know why I haven't done this shot already... My best excuse is that my brain has been on vaca somewhere tropical and just landed home again lol Well anyway, here are two of the photos. Simple, but pretty none the less.

No comments:

Post a Comment