Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A Day At The Park



Have I ever mentioned how much I love Mingo Park? Well if I didn't, I am now :) Not only do I love it, but so does Hubby and Soprano (our boxer). We all packed into the car (Well Soprano was kind of in the car, his head was sticking out the window the entire time) and headed to Mingo for some R&R and a BBQ. We had turkey burgers, and turkey dogs on the grill. By we I do mean boo (boo= Soprano) also :D It was such a nice day. We had a great time there. It's little moments like that, that mean so much to me. I love doing simple things like going to the park. I feel like it gives Hubby and I a chance to reconnect from time to time. We enjoy the time we have together. We're creating memories for life's big scrapbook (corny I know!) but it's so true.

and... here we are to me reading! Yes I finally picked up the book I've been reading for like ever. I can't believe it myself, I used to read a few books a month. I've been reading this same book for 2 months! Definitely not like me, especially since I'm supposed to be reviewing it for Book Sneeze :X I really do need to take more time to read. It's like medication for my soul, I can tell a difference when I'm reading and not reading. Same goes for writing. When I'm writing poetry often, I just feel better. I need to read and I need to write!



Right now though, I need to go make dinner. I'm starving. I'm not really sure what I'm making yet. I just want something healthy, and something light. Until next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment