Monday, October 18, 2010

A Day With La La

I spent the day with my baby niece Laura the other day ago. She's cute as a button and such a sweet little angel. I let her tear apart my book case, book by book lol She had a lot of fun doing it :D I think her favorite book was the Cath Kidston one I have of her prints and she seemed to like Wuthering Heights. Either way, you can tell she's a baby einstein! Cath Kidston makes the cutest stuff and Wuthering Heights I think is pretty obvious.

I made a rattle-ish toy out of a plastic film canister and a few watch batteries. She spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to get the lid open. I watched her carefully for fear that she would actually get it open. After all any baby who picks Wuthering Heights out of a 100 other books is surely genius enough to figure out a simple little contraption like a film canister. I got lucky though, eventually she got bored with the makeshift rattle and went for my camera and the cats tail (ouch!). Eventually she clunked out on me. She fell asleep on me while watching cartoons. It was so precious <3

Anyway, here are some photos of her. Isn't she just the cutest thing since the color pink!!!







1 comment: