Thursday, November 18, 2010

Changes

I've been soo busy recently. Hubby and I decided to redo our family room. We painted the walls, trim, door, and even the floor. Our house is over 100 some years old, so it has the wide floor boards which I LOVE. We redid them into chocolate brown. They were painted an uglier brown, so it looks a lot better. Along with all the painting, we got new decor and furniture. It was a lot of fun shopping around for new photo frames, candles and curtains. Our new sofa is a deep chocolate leather. It's comfy and really nice. I'm so happy with how it looks :)

I know your supposed to Spring clean in SPRING lol but I did it last week. It felt so good to get rid of all the things we don't need. We donated a lot of stuff and cleared up so much room around the house. I still have more to do but I'll get to it in time.

Thanksgiving is next week and than Christmas is just around the bend. I can't believe how fast it came up on me. We're having my mother in law, and sister in law over for Thanksgiving. That's another thing we did this past week, move my mother in law's things to her new apartment. Told ya, busy, busy, busy!!

Oh and the Christmas tree! With the new family room, I just HAD to put the tree up lol It looks so nice nestled in the corner by the window. I'll have to take photos when I get a min. Well anyway,

Speaking of busy, I have to run! I promised myself I'd get these clothes done today..

With Love,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment