Sunday, December 5, 2010

It's Snowing!



Originally uploaded by *autumnlove
This morning it really started to snow. It was so pretty :) I grabbed my camera and ran outside to take photos. This is one of them. I'm really hoping for a white Christmas this year!

I know I haven't been posting, I'm having a rough time right now dealing with the 1 year anniversary of my dad's passing. I just miss him and my mom so much. It's really hard not having him. He was always there for me, now I just feel so lost without him. After losing my mother, him and I became really close. I got used to having him to talk to and now without him and my mom, I feel so alone and sad. I seriously think I might go talk to someone, because I'm just not dealing with it that well.

It's not easy to lose both of your parents to cancer. I get so angry sometimes that they haven't found a cure. I know I shouldn't, but I do. It just seems so unfair.

Luckily I have my photography, It helps me focus on something other than the pain of not having my parents. I would be lost without photography.

On a more pleasant note, I am excited for Christmas. I already gave hubby his big present from me. I know, It's like not even close to Christmas, BUT I couldn't help myself! I knew he would love it, So I couldn't contain myself. What am I saying lol I NEVER can contain myself. Every single year I end up giving him all of his presents early! I need to wait until Christmas Eve to buy him more presents or else I'll give him those as well, Like I said I just cannot control the urge at all!

Well anyway, I have so much to do today so I better get off here.

Happy Holidays!!

With Love,
C

2 comments:

  1. Sigh. I hope they find a cure for cancer soon as well. I lost both my grandfather and my father in law to cancer, and although I wasn't as close to them as you would've probably been to your parents, it was still hard trying to move on from the loss. Sometimes I think the term "It gets better everyday" is just a complete lie, but you do manage to feel a little better eventually.

    Btw, that's a beautiful photo! I can totally feel the Christmas spirit just by looking at it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both my mom and grandmother are breast cancer survivors. My grandfather wasn't so lucky with lung cancer. He's been gone well over 15 years and I still miss him all the time.

    I didn't know you had this blog, it's zel from thisgirlispoison.net! This is my book blog (along with my alias, so you don't get confused)!

    ReplyDelete