Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Well, HELLO!!!!

WOW... SO, it's been a very long time since I last updated which is honestly completely typical of me lol I like the idea of something but than get so wrapped up in life that I completely forget.. I have so many things going on at once that it makes it hard to keep up with even myself hahaha

Anyway, where do I even begin?? Hubby and I separated for awhile, it was the best thing we ever did. I think we're both in a much better place right now and can focus more on the "now" rather than the past. Through the entire separation period, I ended up selling my camera equipment to get my own apartment. It was so hard to do, but a roof over my head was vital. So, I found a job , worked things out with hubby and just recently bought another camera. I'm happy, he's happy and we're moving forward more stable and a lot stronger :)

So about my apartment. It's AMAZING! It has the biggest windows ever and they go around the entire place. HELLO LIGHT!! It's a photographers dream, minus the lack of bigger window sills, but one must compromise! I love it :) Every morning I wake up to beautiful light!! It has hardwood floors that we're redoing ourselves. The landlord agreed to let us do whatever we wanted, because the old tenants left it a nightmare. I don't mind! I like being able to do whatever I want without restrictions. It's like owning a home but not.. I'm loving it :)

Well, I have to go make dinner and see what Hubby is up to. Lot's of love to everyone =)

No comments:

Post a Comment