Saturday, May 7, 2011

Lazy Days

Like Peanut, I have been sort of lazy the past two days! I'm allowed because it's my days off from work lol I did some cleaning & organizing but the rest of the time, I've been spending on the couch, computer, or with my nose stuck in a book. Me & Peanut obviously have the same idea when it comes to the bed lol

I go back to work tomorrow (Mother's Day) After work, hubby & I are visiting with his mother and stopping by my mom's grave. I don't go there often, it's not because I don't love or miss my mother, it's because I do love & miss my mother. If that makes no sense to you, I'll explain. I feel like, when I go to her grave it's just a reminder that she's gone. It's like losing her all over again every time I go. I don't think she would be upset or mad in any kind of way, because she didn't visit her mother often either. It's just too hard to relive losing someone you love, over & over again.

On a more positive note, I'm really enjoying Spring and looking forward to visiting my favorite place in the world to take photos, the Rose Garden!!! I'm hoping to visit on my next day off :) These past days off, it's been rainy and lazy days. I'm not sure how many of the flowers are up, but I'm hoping it's a good bit. Hard to know when your constantly at work what's what anymore! Well, it's probably a good idea to at least eat lunch, seeing as I haven't had anything to eat at all today!

With Love,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment