Thursday, July 7, 2011

thrift store adore

afternoon tea by *autumnlove
afternoon tea, a photo by *autumnlove on Flickr.

So, one of my favorite things to do is thrift store shop. Everyone who knows me, knows that I have an old soul. I should of been born with Jane Austen lol Now THAT would be pretty amazing. Where was I going again? Oh yeah, thrift stores!

My husband and I stopped by a thrift shop, and I found this adorable pitcher. Truth is, I think it's for syrup, but I really don't care because I'm using it for tea!! It's cute, and I've never been one to follow the rules. I'll take a vase and use it as a pitcher, or even a glass lol I find cute things and make up my own mind on what I think it's purpose should be!!! I really enjoy the cork and the tiny spout. If it didn't have that big cork, I don't think it'd be as cute. The cork pulls the entire thing together :) I'll consider this on my list of "great finds"

Onto other happenings in my so called life. Wow I really am in a "mood" today! Anyway, buggie is getting sooo big and so fat. She will not stay out of the garbage for nothing. I'm not gonna buy a can with a lid either, because I want her to learn NO. She's such a brat, but she's the cutest brat ever :) Love my little bug ♥

I've been trying to work on my website, but every time I sit down to do some work, I seem to get side tracked every which way. I really would like to have it down within the next two weeks. Guess I'm gonna have to sit down, ignore my phone, and do the work! lol

Well, got tons of things to do before hubby gets home.. peace, love, and shutter clicks!

With Love,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment