Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cheerleading

Sunday, Hubby and I went to one of my niece's football games to watch them cheer. They are both so adorable and talented :D We both really enjoyed going and plan to go again. I also feel like it meant a lot to my niece's to have us there. They both seemed excited and proud that we were there. After the games we all went out for pizza. It was nice to not only watch my niece's cheer but to also watch my sister coach. She's the coach for my littler niece's squad. She did a great job teaching them. They did really well. Here are some photos from the games and also a photo of my baby niece Laura.







2 comments:

  1. The last picture is very beautiful. You have good editing. Of course I like your other pictures too, but the baby photo is my favorite. hehe :)

    Greetings
    m.onique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Christine, could you kindly get in touch with me? hello @ biascagne-cicli.it
    I'm interested in one of your photos...
    Thank you very much! :-)
    Valentina (Italy)

    ReplyDelete