Saturday, October 15, 2011

As the first leaves change their colors for autumn's big show, wewelcome the cool crispness in the air.

Autumn is in the air, and on the ground :D I couldn't be happier. A perfect life, would be living somewhere, where it's autumn all year long!

I finally got out to take photos! I have to admit, it's been awhile :/ I had a lot of fun photographing autumn at it's finest lol

I started a new job as a mobile medical tech. It's going well. I really enjoy knowing I am helping people ;D All this week I have to be up at 3am.. THAT I don't like lol Who wants to be up when it's still dark, and the crickets are still chirping?! If coffee didn't exist, I'd be in all kinds of trouble lol

Wel, got lots to do today. Enjoy autumn, and all her beautiful colors ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment